Thursday, May 19, 2011

4 months? REALLY??

Ok, has it seriously been four months since I've actually blogged? Seems like I'm in blogland WAY more often than that.  However, I have cut way back on the time I spend on the internet.  It's sooo easy to lose like 3 hours if you're not careful... I'm not the only one, right?  Oh dear, tell me I don't have a hump on my back too....  haha!  So, I've been really busy - making lists, first-of-all.  Of course, to those who know me, know I am QUEEN OF LIST MAKING!!  (Only coming in second to the QUEEN MOTHER!! haha - love you, Mama!)  I mean, I make lists of lists, for heaven's sake!  I've actually found myself many nights here lately thinking to myself while looking around my house....what did I do today??  I mean, I know I played with the "baby" (who is 19 months now, holycow!), but geez....  So, I decided that I would search out others like me and see if I could find some self-help out there in blogland.  Actually, my Mama and I helped a blog friend, Kelly, out editing a LIFE notebook.  {You should check her out - She has some super cool paper products}
I've also found several other sites with cool ideas: [I know I'm an OCD dork, but what's your point?]

* Stephanie @ Full of Great Ideas made a reusable freezer inventory:

* Jessica @ Love From Texas wrote a 2011 goal list and her 101 goals in 1001 days list.

* Jenni @ Simply Savvy made a summer schedule list.




I'll post more later - I've found several sites for lists - cleaning especially - I need all the help I can get - I need to get my butt in gear!!!   Unfortunately, I've also lost them {again}.  Oh well, I'll find them again!  Just not tonite.

I've also been working on a list {imagine that, my hubs would say} of crafts I'd like to do this year.  Here's a few:
* "Nancy" from Obsessively Stitching makes a cool buggy (shopping cart in places other than GA) seat belt
I plan to make this and throw it in the diaper bag to take when we go out to eat - should fit in a "big person" chair, in case they don't have high chairs, or only booster seats - which amazingly enough are NOT equal!!  If you have a 1 1/2 year old, you feel me, I'm sure!


* a  tiny baby kitchen (did ya hear VECTOR there, people?!?!) for Lulu's 2nd birthday or Christmas this  year:
this blue one

this pink one
and I think this one is my "FRavorite"
                                          
                                                           * homemade sandwich bags

* crayon rolls-sewn


Anyhoo, guess I'd better sign off for now. I know, it doesn't look like a lot, but this linking and picture pasting can really take a long time!!  
So, good night to all in blogland!!  

**Summer**

No comments:

Post a Comment