Thursday, July 29, 2010

Today was a really good day!!  How was your day?  My friend, Grandma Cookie, and I went out to peruse some quilting shops.  We went to this great cafe for lunch where we had the quiche lorraine (um, YUM!), fruit, fried potatoes, and freshly baked muffins (blueberry for her, carrot raisin for me - since I didn't have to share with the hubs - he hates raisins).  I then had to come back home for a virtual meeting for a part-time job I'm starting - from home, from home - don't get so excited!  I'm not going back!  I'm staying home with Lulu!! It's just a computer thing - earned me 20 buck today for the training, though!!  YAY!  Then, later this afternoon we went back out for one more shop and The Cheesecake Factory!! (another YUM!)  I found many, many patterns I would have loved to have, but I cannot afford to pay up to $2.75 for a fat quarter (18"x22" for those non-sewers out there).  I'd love to make little Lulu some outfits, but we can't afford those prices this week!  I've seen some awful cute patterns out there in blogworld....like, this fat quarter shirt here: http://theadventuresofroryandjess.blogspot.com/2009/06/fat-quarter-baby-toddler-top-tutorial.html
I also went over to this blog today:
http://apartmenthomesteader.blogspot.com/2010/07/being-kind-to-yourself.html
*be sure to check out her protein balls recipe....sounds yummy to my tummy!*
More later,

*Summer*

No comments:

Post a Comment